POOL FOOT Index du Forum POOL FOOT
Des femmes, de la bière, du saucisson mais surtout...le Pool Foot !!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HQ] Simpsons$Theme Mp3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    POOL FOOT Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES -> RESULTATS 2010/2011
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maddforr

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 11:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Simpsons$Theme Mp3 Répondre en citant

Simpsons Theme Mp3 > urlin.us/2kvm3

Simpsons Theme Mp3

ac186bab57
Like Cletus The slack-jawed yokel. Sting: There's a hole in my heart As deep as a well For that poor little boy Who's stuck halfway to Hell. Lanley: It glides as softly as a cloud Apu: Is there a chance the track could bend? Lanley: Not on your life, my Hindu friend. Hibbert: Or a patient with insurance Who's crawling with disease All: Your a sundae underneath two great big cherries! Marge: Keep in mind they're only temporary! All: Still we'd like to say that we are very, very Glad to see you Quimby: And I degree you The hottest thing to hit this city since the fire that killed eleven-- (gasp from diners) --dangerous criminals! Diners: Hooray! (music finishes) Homer: And they're all mine. All: So we'll march day and night By the big cooling tower They have the plant But we have the power. [music starts] When I first arrived, you were all such jerks But now I've come to looooooove your quirks Maggie with her eyes so bright Marge with hair by Frank Lloyd Wright Lisa can philosophise Bart's adept at spinning lies Homer's a delightful fella Sorry 'bout the salmonella Homer: Heh heh, that's OK. Zaius! Troy: Can I play the piano any more? Dr.

Bart: Take it away, Lis (Lisa does a saxophone solo) Michael/Bart: Lisa, it's your birthday (Lisa plays some more) Michael/Bart: Happy birthday, Lisa. Flanders: They're not perfect But the Lord says "Love thy neighbour." Homer: Shut up, Flanders Flanders: Okely-dokely-do Shary: Don't think it's sour grapes But you're all a bunch of apes And so I must be leaving you! The Garbage Man Can Trash Of The Titans Homer: Who can take your trash out? Stomp it down for you? Shake the plastic bag and do the twisty-thingy too? The Garbage Man! Trash Men: Yes the Garbage Man Can! Homer & Trash Men: The Garbage Man can And he does it with a smile And never judges you. Zaius! Dr. Smart Girl Six Three The President Wore Pearls Kids: Poor Lisa! poor Lisa! Lisa: Don't cry for me kids of Springfield You can still reach me through email At smartgirl six three Underscore backslash At yahoo dot com At yahoo dot com! Miss Krabappel My Big Fat Geek Wedding (Choir consists of Bart, Milhouse and Martin) Choir: Oh Edna K, oh Edna K, oh Edna K, oh Edna K Oh Edna K, oh Edna K, oh Edna K, oh Edna K Skinner: Miss Krabappel, a sad principal Is desperate and needy If you come home I won't die alone And that's what I'd prefer Bart: Oh pleeeeease Settle for Seymour So pleeeeease Come back to the dork. Zaius! Dr. Everyone Hates Ned Flanders Dude, Where's My Ranch? Homer: Everybody in the USA Hates their stupid neighbor He's Flanders and he's really, really lame. Now if you think he doesn't care or maybe that he isn't there it's not too late to see how wrong you are So when your soul has gone astray just let God be your triple-A he'll tow you to salvation and he'll overhaul your heart! Special Girl New Kids on the Blecch Party Posse: Party Posse, we rule the Earth The greatest band, since music's birth! Milhouse: We love to sweat, and we love to sing Nelson: We're real funky, but not threatening Ralph: We're the best band in the world Bart: But we'd give it all up for that special girl! Party Posse: You're my special girl Nelson: Special girl! Party Posse: You're my special girl Nelson: Only you! Spelling Bee New Kids on the Blecch Bart: I saw you last night at the spelling bee Milhouse: I knew right then that it was L-U-V Nelson: I gotta spell out what you mean to me Ralph: Cause I can no longer be a silent "G". Zaius: Of course you can! Troy: Well I couldn't before (plays piano) Orangutans: Dr. Zaius! Scorpio You Only Move Twice Scorpio! He'll sting you with his dreams of power and wealth Beware of Scorpio! His twisted twin obsessions are his plot to rule the world And his employees' health He'll welcome you into his lair Like the nobleman welcomes his guest With free dental care and a stock plan that helps you invest! But beware of his generous pensions Plus three weeks paid vacation each year And on Fridays the lunchroom serves hot dogs and burgers and beer! He loves German beer! The Spring In Springfield Bart After Dark Homer: You could close down Moe's Or the Kwik-E-Mart And nobody would care But the heart and soul Of Springfield's in Our Maison Derriere! Belle: We're the sauce on your steak We're the cheese in your cake We put the spring in Springfield Dancing Girl 1: We're the lace on the nightgown Dancing Girl 2: The point after touchdown Belle and Dancing Girls: Yes we put the spring in Springfield.

couple kiss downloadbatch wav to mp3aoa audio extractor downloadmichael buble close your eyes mp3gaming office chairmovies similar to harry pottertablet case that looks like a bookconvert drm m4v to mp4vanilla ice ice ice baby mp3download nokia c5-03 themes
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 11:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    POOL FOOT Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES -> RESULTATS 2010/2011 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation